Orthodox Married Life Calendar
Dedicated to strengthening Christian families and marriages.
Description: The (Orthodox Married Life (OML) is a Saint Nicholas Greek
Orthodox Church ministry for Orthodox married couples with children who are
committed to developing healthy patterns of marital living and family life in an
effort to continue building a strong foundation for a life of faithfulness.
Focus: The focus of the OML is to build our relationship with Christ by learning
better ways to serve our spouses and our families. We do this through bible study,
discussions, guest speakers and fellowship.
Gatherings: Once a month, Friday evenings. Childcare provided when possible.
Gatherings include but not limited to:
- Bible Study and discussions.
- Potlucks — at Church hall or at member's homes.
- Outings — Bowling, mixers, movie-night, date-night, etcetera.
- End of the year Family BBQ / Picnic.
- Guest speakers — time management, family enrichment, marriage enrichment,
- Mini (day) retreats — Day retreats held at the Church, with guest speakers,
discussions, team-building activities, fellowship.
- Host a coffee hour after Liturgy.